ALL SCRIPTURE FEATURED ON MY BLOG IS TAKEN FROM THE BIBLE (KING JAMES AUTHORIZED VERSION), WITH PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tagged!!!

Okay, so I was tagged by Dave and am finally going to do this tag.


Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks.
Thanks Dave for tagging me and for following me!

2, Answer the 10 questions

3, Follow 3 new blogs and list them.

4, Tag 6 people

5, Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy



Here are the 10 questions:

1: Have you ever been to a rodeo? Yeehaw!!! Yes, I have and they are awsome!!!!!


2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? No...but, I had this crazy idea that if I could train one from the time it was little that I might could ride it once it's bigger:)



3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? No



4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? No



5: What is your favorite Country song? The fleshly side of me would like to listen to country but I do not listen to country...that's for the world not God's people.



b: Who's the artist? See above



6: Do you like to hunt? I never been, but I want to.



7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? No.



8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? Maybe...I don't remember if I did it had to be when I was younger.



9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? putting my pride aside and finally surrendering my will to God and repenting and asking Christ to be my Lord and Saviour.



10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments? Saying something that was somethin' only said around family. Spillin' orange juice on a guy's hand as I was refillin' his orange juice at a church breakfast....that was pretty embarrassing but he forgave me whoever he was.



I Tag:


Miss Courtney @ cowgirlofaith.blogspot.com
 and I can't think of anyone else:)

New blogs :

Recently, I started following:

cowgirlofaith.blogspot.com
http://feathering-the-nest.blogspot.com/
http://stevenandersonfamily.blogspot.com/

I challenge Courtney to go puddle jumpin' or to go sit in a field while it is rainin' as long as, it ain't real chilly:)

2 comments: