ALL SCRIPTURE FEATURED ON MY BLOG IS TAKEN FROM THE BIBLE (KING JAMES AUTHORIZED VERSION), WITH PERMISSION FROM THE AUTHOR.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Raw Fudge & Homemade Peanut Butter

Hi, everyone! I thought I'd share a video on raw fudge with you that I found on youtube.

Raw Fudge Recipe


Here's what mine looked like after I made it and refrigerated it for awhile. It was pretty good!!!



I use homemade peanut butter. We had bought some unroasted peanuts from the Farmer's Market.
I shelled them then put them on a pan, drizzled organic pal oil on them then roasted them in the oven for 7-8 minutes. Then the next day I used the food processor to make peanut butter. I will include the link two two different videos on instructions on making it. I added more oil as I went along (when I thought I should add more).
Here's the links:

How To Make Peanut Butter

How To Make Homemade Peanut Butter


Homemade peanut butter in a peanut butter jar I kept (specifically so I could put the homemade in it)when I used up the store bought. Homemade is YUMMY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment